Ya know... someday I might even finish the story I have over here that's 3/4 of the way done! Pardon me. I've been cooking. :D Not sure how many people are gonna go flaming off and buy corned beef 'cause I posted the recipe but I like it, so there. ;) And besides cooking and killing the camera battery dead for the 3rd time since I've owned it, I've been exercising. To be interpreted: watching my kids. And listening to them. And videoing them. Glory. It's like running in a marathon every time one of them opens their mouth! Your cheeks ache and you can't breathe and your chest and stomach burn and your legs even burn from beating on them in your helpless mirth. And all the while you are dying across the back of a chair or something the little goonheads and standing there staring at you with blank looks on their faces like they're thinking "Oh. My. Word. She has comPLETELY lost it this time!" And if I carry on long enough, one or both of them will commence to wailing and running for help to Grandma to save them, which makes me laugh harder and makes mom laugh hysterically. It's a wonder the dog doesn't start howling at the moon while we're at it! It'd be quite the fitting crescendo.
Maybe instead of putting up the numbers on my mailbox that mom gave Reece for Christmas so that the UPS man would quit going to the wrong house with my Melaleuca order and nobody telling me about it for 2 weeks, (See, she had given them to me, and they sat on the counter for 3 weeks, so she figured if she gave them to Reece, thay would get put on the mailbox. She just found them in the cookie jar this afternoon when she was putting cookies away.) I should go get some little plastic letters for the mailbox and write:
"The Loony Bin- Come Grow Sane With Us"
Pardon me if anything confused you here tonight... "We can't all and some of us don't." ~Eeyore (I think, but I'm not sure.)
Haha you are a goof! I think I might look at you a little strange too... hehe
ReplyDelete