But still... I heard tales of the road to Hayti having a missing spot that heads down about 10 feet. That was according to one source. Another person said 15 feet. I never did go look at it tho'. SIGH. I was too busy trying to memorize all the upheavals and drop offs on the way to church and back so I didn't bottom out my van anywhere when I came home in the darkness of a SD night.
I got my girl's dresses made... they wore them on Easter Sunday... and I of course forgot to get a picture of them wearing them. *rolls eyes* You'd think that somewhere in the 17 pictures Cami & I took when we were trying out one another's lenses that there would have been SOMEtime that I'd point a camera in the general direction of my off spring, but NO. Of course, when I tried her lens with MY camera, it was during night church before the light completely left us. So they were in church then. Oh well, I guess they'll probably be wearing them at some other point in their lives. :D
I got started thinking about trips yesterday, then I had to stop writing and then another day dawned and with it I started thinking of another kind of trip. Guilt trips. Have you ever been on one? Heh. If not, I'm sure I've been on enough of them to hold you for a while. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get chewed out for saying this too, but ya wanna know something? Christians ain't perfect. I ain't perfect. And I ain't gonna go around writing and talking like I am, 'cause personally? I can't stand perfect people. They make me wanna fart & burp real loud. If nothing else I wanna cross my eyes and stick out my tongue and touch my nose with it.
Anyway, if you've ever had a miscarriage or lost a baby, you know about guilt trips. They are the dumbest thing ever thought about on the face of the earth. I shall now list off to you the things I shall never again do when I'm pregnant. Because, let's face it. I am ultimately responsible for my kid's death right? Of course! If it wasn't so they wouldn't have died inside me. And I may be the only person in the world to feel this way, but I feel like I killed my kids. They were dependant upon me to keep them nourished and safe and the right temperature and every other thing you can think of. Therefore if they die inside me, I feel like I killed them. I never SAID it's the truth! I SAID I'm telling you about guilt trips. Part of my mind knows this, it's just that the other part gets kinda loud sometimes and has to be told to shut up and sit down. So I'm telling it to shut up and sit down today.
I shall never go tubing behind a boat when pg again. -I did that 3 days before my first miss. (Never mind the fact that at a Dr. appointment a week before, at 12 weeks, there was no heartbeat. It's my fault 'cause I went tubing.)
I shall never split wood when pg again. -I did that the day I started spotting with the first miss. (Yeah. Had a lot to do with it.)
I shall never be scared about being pg 'cause my next oldest kid isn't old. -Because if you even think for a second that you don't wanna be pg, God will hear you and give you a miss. -That's the second one. Between R&R. (Bullcrap.)
I shall never again eat blue cheese when pg. -I did that with Raina, then found out that I wasn't supposed to. Then when I found out you're not supposed to eat it when pg, I said "Oh poop. I ate it a few days ago, I should be able to again." Therefore, it's my fault she got that virus- if that's what she had.
Are you starting to see anything nutty here yet? *snort*
I shall never again take a sauna when pg, I shall never again get scared about having an odd numbered kid, I shall never again lift a heavy box, I shall never again complain about not being able to lay on my back and I shall never again pick my nose and eat a booger. HA! I shall never again complain about anything, 'cause then if something happens at all it's gonna be my fault. So when you hear of my going to sleep for nine months straight, just know that it's 'cause I'm avoiding being human. Thanks.
P.S. We had fun in SD. (And we didn't go on the guilt trip that we were supposed to go on because we went there.)
You made their dresses? They were really cute! You should definitely get pictures of them wearing them soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThose guilt trips about your babies you have lost? Just know God never blames you, and none of those precious babies in Heaven do, either. You are still their loving Mommy. Love you.
ReplyDeletei understand completely
ReplyDeleteNo I did NOT see your bleu blue cheese reference so accept my most humble apologies as I had already posted the recipe. haha. SORRYY!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know that stuff was banned when pregnant :p
but then again I'm all unorthodox and I eat stuff like lunch meat *gasp* and take saunas. I never split wood when pregnant before, though, cause, well, I was too sick when we HAD a wood stove to even get out of my bed.
HUGS
I will check your blog before posting recipes from NOW ON. LOL
I LOVE your honesty!!!! HUGS!!!! A million times. and shouldn't you go on a guilt trip for being my twin?
ReplyDeleteLOL Tsasa! :D
ReplyDeleteGlenda... I probably should... haha!