Thursday, February 3, 2011

Definitions

I said something on Facebook the other day that impressed me with it's wisdom. I like hearing what I say sometimes, it makes sense and helps me figure things out. Apparently there are people on the face of the earth that care what others think about them. AND what other people say about them. Let me give you a news flash. I AIN'T ONE OF THEM!!! Wow... bet that shocked you! I think that if you make a decision, you better have peace about it or else you better change your mind about what you decided. If you get all worried about what other people say or let it bother you, there's a reason for that. Didja ever think that you might have guilty conscience? "Oh no! Not me! I'm good! No guilt here! I just wish this person would shut up about this and that person about that and why do they always talk about this when I'M around?" Hmmm. If you're free and have peace, why would you care? "Oh! Well, duh! That's easy! It's none of their business! They should shut their mouths!" HA! I'd LIKE to see it! Let them flap their jaws! It's probably the only exercise they ever get! Those kind of people don't matter. Because those that matter don't care and those that care don't matter!

 Reece said that was rude as he laughed at me. But my point is, these people sit in their houses all day long and do nothing but talk on the phone and sit on the computer for hours at a time. That's all they ARE is gossips, and if they're talking about you it's because their life is boring and you are actually living! And if all I have to do is live my life to entertain them, then I'm just gonna keep on living, poor people! And if you want an example of the way those people think, I got a good one for ya. I told someone once that she needed to get out into the world a little more and she informed me that she doesn't WANT to sin. I was like ???!!??? What does THAT have to do with anything?! You live such a sheltered life you can't even function when you hear about something NORMAL for shit sake! OH MY WORD! SHE SAID SHIT! Oh why don't you just SHUT. UP!?

Before you go running and screaming for the hills to go bring down your condemnation for me for saying such a VULGAR CURSE word I'm gonna tell you something about REAL life. Shit means the same thing as dung or excretment or feces or poop or crap. It's a word that describes something that we ALL DO! I'd like you to stand right in front of my face and tell me, while looking me straight in the eye; you tell me you have never taken a shit a day in your life. And when you get done I can give you the name of a Dr. in Wadena that saved mom's life last year when she had a bowel obstruction. I'm sure he'd be glad to do the same for you! I'd like to know who decided to make that a curse word? Musta have been one of those people who exercise by flapping their jaws. My Great-Grandmother used that term all the days of her life, and if you haven't realized it yet, Shit Happens!

Oh! And another word. Piss. Hmmm. You ever done that before? No? WOW! How have you managed thus far in life with no bodily functions whatsoever? You can't say piss without these ridiculous people jambing their thumbs up to their noses and getting out the good ol' rubber band to hold it there in the upright position and wagging their fingers at you for saying such an awful word. If it's a swear word, and you're one of those mamby pamby jack wagons who never lets their kids read a word of fiction and censors all the books that cross your threshold, I have another book for you to use your little black marker in. It's called the Bible. Ever hear of King David? Have you ever looked in your concordance to see how many times piss is in the Bible? David was threatening all these people that pissed quite often.

These are no different that if I would say "Oh Earwax!" Would I get in trouble for saying that? No, I might be sent off with alacrity to visit the men in white suits, but nobody would say I was swearing! i get sick of the two-facedness. We can't say Shit or Piss but that same person who chews me out for saying them will let Mr. Joe Shizzlefritz say every F-bomb and Damn and take God's name in vain and not say a word to them! I've seen it with my own eyes in a family that I know! One kid is chewed out for shit and the rest get away with it all! And there's people that are so pathetic that I've been chewed out for saying "Man!" because it says in the Bible that Peter began to curse and swear and said "Man I know him not!"

Yeah. And FART. Hmpf. You might wanna go here and check this one out. This dude's right on!

Jesus talked about hypocrites. Have you ever stopped to think that it just MIGHT be in the slightest bit hypocritical to walk around acting like you're all holy and living right because you don't say things like piss and shit and fart but if you happen to hear about your neighbor that is going hungry, you grab out your halo and jam it on your head while you spew Bible verses like a concordance gone crazy saying that you can't be involved with unbelievers. "Oh no! We can't give our money to help out some charity! Those people aren't Christians! We can't help out people who aren't Christians! We don't wanna have a REPUTATION!" OH. REALLY?? Let me be the (obviously) FIRST to inform you of a few things: 1. Your halo is on crooked and it's a bit stained from where you were sitting in that shit pile back there. 2. What was Jesus' definition of the word neighbor?  3. Trust me. Whether you want it or not, by acting like that you're GONNA have a reputation. But it's your choice if you want it to be a good one or a bad one. (I even have a reputation! ROFL!!) 4. What did you do with the part of the Bible that says we're supposed to DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST? Or the part that says if you see someone in need and you don't help them you're turning your back on Jesus? I suppose that's blacked out next to that infernal piss word.

Brad Stine says; "No wonder Jesus left!" I say forget that for a minute and think about this: No wonder your KIDS left! You beat them over the head with the Bible, telling them that it's the only true and right way to live, and that's right! BUT! If you're living your life totally contrary to what the Bible actually says, then why would you expect your kids to believe anything you OR the Bible say? I'm sick of people like this. They want to unload their garbage so they come and dump it on your doorstep instead of bringing it to the dump where it belongs! Forget that! I'll go out and buy a skid loader and a dump truck and haul it back to their house where it belongs! I have enough of my own garbage to deal with, I certainly don't need anyone else's to sort through! And if your junk is so worthwhile and useful then HAVE A GARAGE SALE for Cryin' Out Loud, and you'll find out real quick how many people wanna pay money for it!

*The views, opinions and rants in today's commentary are solely those of Ronda Tumberg and do not reflect those of the Blogger network and probably not even those of the general population. And that's fine with me!*

10 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment and it disappeared... :P Anyway I agree w/ you for the most part, but don't like to use those words.. I try to teach my kids not to speak crudely and that's how I see those words.. I am in no means perfect and don't speak perfectly all the time, but I really want to raise my kids right and for people to know they are Christians by how they walk and talk! Does that make sense? And yes, you were one of the ones I was thinking of, but I can't deny the fact that God did give me a miracle, why? I have no idea, but He did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... I love what you have to say. Couldn't agree more! I just have a hard time reading it with the trees in the background for some reason... but it didn't stop me from reading this post because I was so loving what you were saying. Now I gotta say I sit on the internet all day long but it's winter, that's my excuse. I do have a life, but i should probably have more of one! lol i just loved what you wrote... hey, i'd love to hear you get more ammunition from this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_KWndlLEyM Best thing you'll listen to today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question to you is...Does your mother read this? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dmj: Yep. My mother read this. And she agreed with me. WHO are you for Pete's sake? LOL! And why's your profile not available whatever that means...

    Amanda... I agree with you too. AND I also teach my kids not to use these words. But I'm sayin' that in the whole scheme of things there's a LOT worse stuff we could be sayin' than a bunch of potty words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...I'm one of your many many cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom was wondering why I wouldn't have let her read this? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT tells me a lot! Why'd you use dmj??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know who it is... :P she shares the same middle name as us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know... I figured it out. Because you and her are the only ones that are married to Wests that I know of. AND I have that live feed thingy and it tells where you're from. :D I just couldn't figure out where the dmj came from. But I know that now too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agreed! And even though I do not use those words in coversation, I get your point and it is very hypocritical to get in a huff about it.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete