Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seriously?!

Let me tell you something that you may not have ever heard before in your life. Especially not from me. Some people are SO. STUPID.  I don’t know about you and your situation but me and my husband tell each other everything. If you don’t, I’m sorry. I don’t understand how or why you would keep secrets from each other. I mean if you’re making him a Christmas present and you’re keeping it a secret that’s different. I think. ;p But I mean, for example, you have a chat with someone and when you’re done you talk about what you talked about. Most of the time. There are certain subjects I don’t share with my husband like cramps, boobs, bras and such… did you just sigh with relief? How dumb do you think I am for cryin’ out loud? I don’t tell him THAT stuff. Get a grip!
I’m sorry, but in my opinion, if you’re one of my married friends, and I would for example tell you I’m PG and it’s a secret. That means don’t tell your mom, sister(s), dog, cat, grandma, grandpa, aunt… etc. That list does not include your husband. And if you choose to tell me something of that nature I better have that same liberty or else you can just keep quiet a while longer. Hasbins and wiffs are one in more ways than one and that’s a buncha BS if you think I’m gonna go skulking about the bushes keeping your secrets from my hubby. For one, who’s he gonna tell? The Polaris dealer he’s dropping at? Or the steel company he’s loading at? Oh dear! He might tell the next trucker he sees on the CB! Funniest thing? If you’re gonna act all dumb about a secret he probably WOULD tell one or more of those people just to piss you off and try to get you to lighten up a smidge. LOL!
Are you wondering what the tar I’m ranting about?
Reece just got a call from someone tonight. It went kinda like this:
“Where are you?”
“Chicago.”
“Are you home?”
“C H I C A G O!!”
“Are you alone?”
“YEAAAH?!”
And then they proceeded to inquire about some stupid gossip they had heard from somebody who had heard from somebody about somebody who is mad at us about something we never said. And which we will probably never be confronted on by the person who is mad at us about what they think we said that we never said, since that’s the nature of gossip. And when he hung up he told me about the call. What a shock huh? Now. The thing that gripes my middle kidney is this: Why the shit would he hafta be alone to hear this crap? This person tried this same stuff right after we were first married and then got mad at Reece for telling me what they said to him. By the way… what they were saying was a load of sheep dung about me that they thought would turn him against me, and then he’d stick up for them . (It backfired. ‘Cause when he told me about what they said I gave them both barrels and a few hand grenades for good measure. [figuratively]) Now for my point.

Let me be the first to break your heart:
1. He married me for one or more reasons. Probably more than one if I do say so myself. ;)

2. He loves me and trusts me.

3. He tells me stuff that pertains to me. And him. And us together. And all of us as a family. And he ain’t gonna stop. And I do the same for him.

4. If ya got a problem with that I can tell you where to go, how to get there and I will even draw you a map with a crayon, FREE. OF. CHARGE.

Amen.

4 comments: