Just so you know... Some of my stuff is stuff, and some of my stuff is nonsense. But you must always remember that some of the stuff I think of as stuff, and some of the stuff that I think of as nonsense, you might actually think is nonsense or stuff respectively. As long as you keep this in mind while you're reading you'll be good.
Monday, May 28, 2012
And The Winner Is...
Mindy Cooper! :D she guessed $24.99 and the one I found was actually $26.99. The rest of you had even less faith in the wonderful landlord than I did when I started googling. Lol!
Congratulations, Mindy! ;) You can message me your address on Facebook, and also let me know which cookbook you want...
Labels:
Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
now post the pic of your reallllllllllllly old faucet
ReplyDeleteI never said it was old. I said it was a piece of crap. Top Of The Line Crap... It's actually less than a year old!!
ReplyDelete