Hello there dear ones. Please pardon me severely for ignoring you for so long, but my brain is having a dry spell. Yeah, yeah, I know you're supposed to still blog when you're brain is dead, but since mine is half dead MOST OF THE TIME, it's kinda pointless to try talking when it's ALL the way gone. *snicker*
I really don't have much to say... the small one is now beginning to grin wildly whenever there is a human body in front of her to talk to. I fear she's never gonna be heard around here because she talks so softly and her sister's think that a scream is an indoor voice. Oh. Wait. I've never told them about indoor voices. Unless telling then that they are only allowed to scream outside is telling them about indoor voices? HA! Actually, now that I think of it, Maybe her talking so quietly will make them finally shut up so that she can actually be heard? One can only hope... On another note, she has almost laughed several times. :D And on an even better note, she's pooped THREE times this months. (please note the dripping sarcasm in that last sentence)
I figured I better come speak for a few paragraphs tonight or it'll be a while before I can. Tomorrow I'm heading down to SD to pretend that I know how to take pictures. Of people. To top it all off, it's pictures of people all dressed up in WEDDING clothes. I probably should be scared out of my wits since I have never done such a thing, but I'm to dumb to be scared. I said that I'd help, 'cause I know what an awesome photographer the person I'm helping is, and I think that me being the bossy sort will be good to have around since she's more the quiet sort. :D All that aside, I think we should make a good team. After all, I've been trying to convince people for years that this girl knows how to talk quite well I might add. And for hours at a time besides. You just gotta know her! And I've known her for years. Lots of them. Like 24 of them to be exact. LOL!
I really am running out of stuff to mumble about here... sorry. I'm tired and I need to wake up in the morning. BeFORE the stupid annoying birds. And don't tell me that the birds are singing because they're HAPPY to be awake at that time of day. The reason they're singing is because THAT'S WHAT BIRDS DO!! There was one bird who liked mornings and woke up early and started singing and all the rest of them are actually telling him to SHUT! UP!! (ROFL! If you've never heard this one it's great.) For years in SD I had a Garfield cartoon taped to my ceiling right above my face. I had slanted ceilings in my room and a really high bed so if you sat up fast you hit your head on the ceiling. ANYWAY, the cartoon was Garfield sleeping. Then his alarm went BRIING!! Then you saw Garfield's eyes all crooked and tongue hanging out and such. Then the best part. Garfield all snugged back up in his bed with only a LONG arm coming out of the front opening of his bundle, coming down on the alarm clock. Said alarm clock went to 97 pieces. Made me laugh every morning 'cause I felt the same way.
Now I will leave you to watch that Youtube video and I shall go to sleep. Happy trails!
What youtube video? Or was I scan reading again so never caught that part of your nonsence? HAHA! Im so glad my kids dont have annoying cries (Declan's kinda borderline but then his face is so pathetic I have to LOL) cuz believe me, Ive heard a few in my day!
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out how I can comment on here now, so brace yourself for random rude comments and critisism, and MAYBE a few compliments. BAHA!
Click the red words that say: "this one" it's linked. ;p
Delete