The other day I was telling Reece that I have nothing to say, but I feel like blogging. And then I went over to visit Pioneer Woman and happened to read her Ten Important Things I've Learned About Blogging post and so I decided that tonight, since the small one isn't yelling, and she shouldn't be any time soon, I'll come think out loud on here about nothing. And it's your job to keep me company and read my words of wit. Think you can handle it?
I promise to not speak of what happens to my soul when I walk into my godforsaken laundry room no matter how that expression made me laugh my innards out when I read it. And not only that, my laundry room is also my favorite room in the house, because, my laundry room is actually a closet who's doors are ripped of on the northern edge of my kitchen. It's top shelf is also home to things like my stainless bowl that could fit a small child of you ever decided you needed a kid in a bowl, and my crockpot and my salad spinner that I got from IKEA for $2 instead of the $36 that Pampered Chef charges. At least I think they charge $36. I'm not sure. I AM sure that you'll never catch me taking out a loan for a salad spinner and we'll leave it at that.
Have I even mentioned to you dear ones that I really love using Firefox as my browser? It's got a built in spellchecker! Built in spell checkers are wonderful things when you use the hunt & peck method of typing like me. I spend my time gazing at the key board instead of the screen like everyone knows that a good typist does. I really need to go out and splurge and buy that Typing Instructor game thingy that I had once upon a time 400 years ago that I let someone borrow and never saw again. I think it costs like $20 at Office Depot. But that reminds me. I was never planning on darkening Office Depot's doors again because their salesman lied to me last time I was there and told me Reece's computer had a deadly virus that would only be fixed by spending over 200 bucks on their repair. I then checked with my cousin's computer geek friend and ran a free scan and it found nothing. Such a shock that was...
I'm not sure if I have anymore nothing to talk about. See, I was gonna try to obey PW and see how long I last if I blog every day. How soon will you get sick of the inside of my brain if I do that? LOL! You're probably already sick of it and you've only read 40 posts from me so far! I think I'll leave the discussion of the weather for tomorrow's post. After I get back from visiting my doctor friend that is... We're gonna go see how many pounds I've lost in the last 9 weeks. You see, 9 weeks ago I weighed 201.6 on the Richter Scale of PG Women. HA! Then I went on bed rest and drank 10 gallons of water in 5 days and had a baby and peed. And then I peed some more and if you object to bodily fluids on your blogs I apologize. Or maybe I don't. Anyway, people wanna know how I lose my weight so fast so I guess if you object to fluid then you might be better off not asking me any questions. BAHAHAHAHA... OK. I must be getting tired. Have a nice night if you're still awake.
That big bowl will work as a sled in a pinch.Mine has a dent to prove it and I have a memory that I most likely would have forgotten if not for the dent. It will also work as a sitz bath if needed.
ReplyDeleteguess who this is.. oh duh..just noticed your live traffic feed..that shouldn't be hard to figure out.
ReplyDeleteI have a big bowl too, called the Popcorn bowl.
ReplyDeleteBaHaHaHa!!!!! How is your soul anyway???
ReplyDeleteI think I shall go buy a salad spinner from IKEA and then I shall pee..........................
Glenda
I got my salad spinner FREE from Pampered Chef.. course I did a party, but their hostess rewrds are great!! Which reminds me I am doing another party next month, wanna come? You can never have to many kitchen gadgets!!!
ReplyDelete