Okay ye of the blinded eyes, (you know who you are) CAN YOU SEE MY WRITING NOW?? *snicker*
I am going to come on here now and tell you that I feel like I have about 80,000 lbs. off my shoulders. The quilt that has been hanging over my head since January IS DONE! FINISHED! COMPLETED! FINALIZED! And the fact still remains, that it wouldn't have become the bane of my existence if I didn't have the wee problem that starts with a P and ends with an N and has ROCRASTINATIO in the middle. *SIGH* (It could also, in part, have to do with the fact that by the time I found the material for said quilt, I was held up for about 8-10 weeks by being nauseated. And when I was done with that it was canning and pickling time. And that part still isn't done!! But THAT part of it is another whole blog post!)
I also need to get a few kid sayings out before I forget them forever and ever and then when they are 35 I will be saying that I have no idea if they ever said anything cute in their lives. I have a sneaking suspicion that this problem also involves that P word I mentioned above.
My kids favorite song in the whole wide world is Jesus Loves Me. What a surprise huh? Anyway, the other night I was all done singing and Rachel was screeching at the top of her lungs, "DEEDAH WUB ME!! DEEDAH WUB ME!!" but she had her plug in her mouth, so I took it out and asked her; "What did you say?" She yelled, "LUB ME!" So I kept asking, "Who loves you?!" until she finally replied, "DADDY!!!" LOL! (Her father was excessively impressed.)
Rosie was being naughty for some reason in the tub when I was attempting to wash her hair... screaming, thrashing about, practically drowning Rachel and on and on. Finally when I got her to at least sit in one spot for 3 seconds, even though she was still screaming like I was cutting her head off with a dull saw, Rachel became annoyed with the loud sounds and started yelling at the top of her lungs, "STOP SCEEMING!! STOP SCEEMING!!" And when that didn't work right, she decided to try a distraction technique. She screamed, "STOP SCEEMING!! SIWEN COMING!!" (They have some weird game they play that involves running up and down the hallway yelling "SIREN! SIREN!" and it somehow involves apples on the road too. The hallway is officially named Apple Road.)
You may have already seen this on FB, but Rosie has what I think was an ingrown toenail... it's hard to tell because she has such horrible nails to begin with, that you never know what their problem is or if they even have one. Anyway, she had a puss pocket that I needed to pop. I think she must be related to me somehow because she's skeered of needles. So she was weeping and yelling and tearfully trying to talk me out of using a needle on her toe while I tried to explain to her that it would keep hurting until the icky stuff came out. Finally I told her that if I popped it then it would feel better. So with a hopefully tearful, slightly frantic wobbly voice, she asked, "But couldn't you just kiss it Mommy??!" and it's on those kind of days I feel better about myself. :D
I have a few other stories to mention, but due to the fact that it is kinda sorta almost 1 am, my brain is refusing to think back any farther than today at 10:15 am when I woke up. *snicker* I think I may even go to bed and rest my head and it'll probably all come to me in a dream. I usually figure life out in my dreams when pg. The sad part is, my dreams make more sense than what I think when I'm awake!! LOL! G'night y'all.
I've missed your blogging! Hehe, your kids are hysterical. :)
ReplyDelete