Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Caution: I'm Taking The Cap Off A Hot Radiator

Seriously. I know all you people haven't had much to read over here lately, but I really have had many posts in my head. It may well be a fact that some of them may not be fit for human consumption, but that's the story of my life so deal with it, okay? I have several things to vent about, so if you have a sore subject and you don't want it possibly under fire then consider this your warning. Leave now.

1. Minnesota government. Sheesh! What a bunch of idiotic morons! I would really like to know what genius it was that came up with the idea of shutting down 3 major money makers (I mean the 3 that I can think of off the top of my head. I personally would be happy to see it still shut down today, just so the drinkers had a little less access to the crap, but that's beside the point.)during a major national holiday such as July 4th?? Yeah, I hope to be JUST like them when I grow up. Next time I have money problems I'll make sure to close off any sources of revenue so I can screw myself over even worse than I already did with my original stupidity. I wonder how many of you know that MN is known for it's lakes? And did you know that a lot of people FISH on said lakes? Do you perhaps think that there might be some small minuscule possibility that on the off chance some random folks might actually want to FISH on a LAKE during a HOLIDAY? And what's the response from the person selling the fishing license?"Oh shucks, dude, I'm sorry, my state has a bunch of idiots in office so therefore you can't buy a fishing license. The same applies to buying any lotto tickets. Oh and you can't go with plan B and head off to a state park and PAY to get in, we have those shut down too."

2. Child molesters and their wives. I have no idea what possesses these people. The guy is bad enough, but when the wife just sits back, KNOWING that this shit (and don't whine about my choice of a word. Unless, that is, you approve of this stuff and think there's a better word for it.) is happening in her OWN HOME, to her OWN KIDS that SHE GAVE BIRTH to and supposedly LOVES... I have no use for her either. Seriously. If you knew about a murder, and kept the knowledge to yourself, you'd be considered an accessory RIGHT?? So why may I ask does this female that keeps such horrible knowledge to herself and does nothing about it and nothing to help her kids, get all this sympathy and mollycoddling and oh poor you garbage?? "Common law traditionally considers an accessory just as guilty as the principal in a crime, and subject to the same penalties." (From wikipedia.) Which is exactly what I just said. I'm sorry, pardon me all to pieces for trampling your sensibilities, but I will tell you how conversations go in our house about this subject: ME: "Honey, what would happen if I ever heard about you doing such a thing to our kids?" HIM: "I'd be dead." ME: "Well, you might not QUITE be dead, but I'd make sure you were wishing you were!" And that's that.

3. Our new chiropractor. Seriously. This guys is rather annoying. Reece had an appointment last Thursday morning with him and he decreed that Reece be off work until Monday. So he made another appointment for 8am Monday and sat around chomping at the bit, wanting to do something all the rest of the week. So he goes in Yesterday morning and the dingaling says that he wants to see him again on Wednesday AND Friday. Does he think that Reece is getting workman's comp from some gold mine we own and haven't told anybody about or what?? Apparently he doesn't grasp the meaning of S E L F  E M P L O Y E D. If you are in the dark because you either aren't my friend on FB or because you choose to ignore the articles I post, you may no longer read about it anywhere because the newspaper that published the story is retarded and doesn't know how to keep their archives available for public reading. If anybody cares to hear the whole sad sob story I may post about it soon. If anybody reads my blog anymore after such a long period of silence that is.

I can't remember the rest of the stuff I wanted to yell about anymore, so you're safe for a few minutes. Or months.

On more happy notes... Another reason I haven't posted for so long is because I have been doing industrious things like picking strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and stuff. And yesterday we canned 10 pints of green beans and today I got 18 jars of raspberry jelly. :D YUM! But Reece just got home (AGAIN, sigh!!) so I think I shall get off here and let you guys yell about my theories in peace by yourselves. :D (I wish blogger had smileys!!)

P.S. I'm not sighing about the fact that he's HOME, I'm sighing about the fact that he's BEEN home for almost a week uncompensated for the time lost. *SIGH* (again)

15 comments:

  1. First of all..get a new chiropractor..he is obviously after your money.. Believe me, been to one once 5 times in a week and he KNEW he couldn't help me.. ended up in the medical doc and got a prescription and voila!! All better.. Totally agree on the wives of child molestors!! As for Minnesota government, can't say much as I don't know everything, but from what you said sounds pathetic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have said "crap" or "disgusting sin." All those berries sound delicious.. we've only had about a handful of each so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why should I sugar coat it? No matter what you call it it's still the same thing.

    The only thing that happens when you use pine air freshener is that the bathroom smells like someone pooped in the woods instead of just pooped. And btw, yours fit also... in a very diluted fashion. And when I talk about this subject... my opinion is FAR from diluted.

    You really haven't had any berries?? I actually only got 2 bags of blueberries after I made muffins & stuff, but I hardly ever use them anyway so I'm not too depressed. LOL! Now I'm just waiting for peaches, more green beans, pickles and tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen about the wives! sick! sick! sick! i'm pretty sure you'd have to be demented/twisted which she may or may not be :S POOR babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This question has crossed my mind: How many of us who call ourselves a child of God will be totally SHOCKED to see Jason Talo walking through the Gate of Heaven only through the merits of Our Crucified Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ? And no, I am NOT defending the SIN that satan prevailed in his (their) life. He who thinketh he standeth take heed, lest he fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably the same amount that would be SHOCKED to see either you or I heading thru the same gate, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way. (I thought about this last night after I shut the computer down.) I have a couple questions for you Anonymous!

    1. Who on earth said anything about Jason Talo?I mean other than you of course. 'Cause I know for a fact, and you can also feel free to re-read my paragraph, I said nothing about him.

    2. Who said anything about anybody going or not going to Heaven??? I mean, other than you of course. I never have nor will I ever decide where someone is gonna spend their eternity. Nor have I EVER said any such thing about 'Jason Talo' or anybody else specifically. Nor did I imply anything to that effect.

    My second paragraph above was about the fact that child molestors wives should be clapped in the slammer right along with their sick pig of a husband. (Who in my opinion should be clipped off before he's clapped in.) It had nothing to do with where the MAN, whoever he is, should spend his eternity. So once again, where are you getting your ideas about judgment and condemnation other than from your own mind??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this blog is terrible. Should be called Nonsense and Nothing Else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh by the way this is a different anonymous than the 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice title Anon. #2!! You should start up a blog and name it that, since you're an expert on Nonsense AND reading it! Then you could call it; Anonymous' Nonsense and Nothing Else. I might even follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you 100% Ronda! My husband has often told me that if I EVER hear that he molested our girls (shudder) I am to castrate him immediately! And I would! I am a MOTHER 1st. It is my God-given DUTY to protect my children before anyone else on this earth. The END!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Sonja!! (And Martha and Amanda.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen and Amen to the Child Molesters and their wives! I couldn't agree more. Child molestation is one subject that gets me livid! What did Jesus say? If you offend one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better to have a LARGE millstone hung around your neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea!! (quoted from memory from Matt. 18:6, so don't even start with my words not being "right")

    Anonymous, whomever "yous" are, get a life... A Jesus filled one... A Holy Spirit filled one. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Cow! AMEN RHONDA!! The people who stand by and do nothing while someone else abuses a child are just as guilty. It is wrong. I have a friend who calls them "Flying Monkeys". Which I think is apt. I have no patience for people who make excuses for those who abuse children. And it's not just wives. It's grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters... Sometimes ENTIRE families. I know of one family where the brother of the perp said it was the wife's FAULT that the perp had sex with his own children. Wouldn't back away from that even when it came out that the perp was looking at BABIES (perp confessed) before he even met his wife.

    ReplyDelete