One thing I think I'll like over here on blogspot that Xanga didn't have... Well, I should say, what Xanga didn't have the last time I actually checked something other than my subscriptions, HAHA! Over here you can label your posts. Not that this blog is ever gonna have anything more than 2 labels! 1. Stuff 2. Nonsense. Sound good? These people need smileys tho'. I like smileys. I smile and grimace a lot so my posts need to smile and grimace too. these dumb little annoying things just don't cut it. :) :) :) :) :) Glory, I get sick of looking at them!! Who wants to feel crosseyed every lickin time ya smile about something?
If you were hoping for something that actually made sense for my first post you thought wrong. I have a post in my head as Eve likes to say ;) but it hasn't coagulated enough to spit it out. It's kinda like a frog in your throat that you can't get out no matter how you go roaring around the house clearing your throat like a crazy person. I had that misfortune this morning and it's a wonder people don't hang up on me sometimes! LOL!
I should put a link in my profile for my food blog. But then if you're ON my food blog, you might want a link to this one for reasons I have yet to fathom. :D Hmmm. I could just confuzz people and give them both links! Yeah. But they're already linked I think. Shall I shut up before my brain starts on fire from overuse?
I really do have an actual post that has worthwhile words in it, it's just that whenever I try to write it out, my kids start eating toilet paper (Rachel), drinking 3/4 of a full bottle of Elderberry (Rosie), screaming at the top of her lungs (both), puking up the aforementioned Elderberry (Rosie), fighting over toys and/or whining that it's nap time. Yeah I could write when they're sleeping but then there's the small matter of the laundry basket whose cup runneth over with articles of clothing that need to be folded while Rachel is sleeping so they STAY folded and IN the basket for more that 37 seconds.
And besides. Reece just called me. So I shall try to come back here soon when I can think ALL BY MYSELF.
Waiting for the post thats in the making :)
ReplyDeletewelcome to blogger world! i like it better than xanga! looking forward to your future posts!
ReplyDeleteHeHeHe!!!! And yes! Waiting for the post that is in the making.
ReplyDeleteGlenda