Sunday, January 29, 2017

*insert eye roll here*

  I hate politics. They turn otherwise adults into a bunch of thumb sucking whine bags and chest thumpers. I swear nobody sits back and thinks about how their foolishness looks to anybody. For example, before the election the Facebook news feed is filled with feelings of gloom and hopeful encouragement. Everybody posts "No matter who is president, Jesus is king!" Then the person they liked gets elected and they turn into chest thumping "Woohoo hashtag MAGA boom boom chakalacka boom boom" freakos. The other people are like "We're all gonna diiiiiiiie!" and they parade in the streets wearing vaginas on their heads to prove that they are more than that, which makes no sense to me because if you're more than a vagina then why are you parading the city with one on your head? I can't know how that could prove your point.
  I don't trust the media. If you want to understand my point of view, just watch how they villianize the entire trucking industry because there's a few idiots drinking and driving or using drugs or having road rage. Honestly, with as many trucks as there are on the road at any given time, if all truckers were like that we'd be short a few million cars and their drivers. Look at how they villify farmers. "Farmers use antibiotics on their animals, they're horrible!" Meanwhile, I'd rather eat meat from a healthy animal that was taken care of by somebody who cared enough to help the creature when it get sick instead of letting it suffer and die a miserable death and then get thrown in the rendering truck to go make your makeup.
  While I'm on that subject, I want to inform you that there is no milk from a sick cow in your fridge. Treated milk either goes down the drain or gets fed to cats and calves. If treated milk goes in the tank, the entire tank gets drained on to the floor. If it happens to get on the milk truck, the farmer with the hot milk has to pay for the entire truck load of milk that gets dumped down the drain. It's kind of a big mistake and costs a lot of money. Sort of makes one be real careful it will never happen again. But I digress.
  As I was saying before I saw that brown rabbit, I don't believe the media. Especially not in this day and age. You can take any video clip and YouTube video you want to try to prove your point to me and it doesn't work. Why? Because there's a lot of technology out there. We have movies and people who know how to make them. There are stunt doubles and people who can do impressions of other people. Anybody out there with enough of an agenda could make a video portraying what they want to villify somebody they don't like. It doesn't matter to me who is saying what about who, don't prove it to me with the mainstream media and carefully chosen video clips.
  I have decided I haven't a clue where I stand any more on the whole racist thing, because I thought that all people were equal just because they are human beings. Then I found out that even saying THAT is racist. Then I gave up thinking about it and decided to just keep being myself and smiling at people and holding doors and helping them out when I run across somebody that needs it. It makes my brain hurt to think that somebody thinks I'm racist because I think all human beings on the face of the earth are important.
  Those -whatever they were marches- with the huge vagina things on people's heads were gross and I can't understand them either. If I wanted to have a convoy and prove to America that all truckers aren't doped up, rage filled drunks, I wouldn't tell everybody to show up in filthy trucks, wearing dirty clothes, staggering around with glazed eyes. That would seem to slightly defeat my purpose. If I wanted to prove all farmers aren't mean to their animals I wouldn't show you a lineup of people stabbing their pigs and cows with cattle prods. Also, if I wanted to prove to people that I really believed all lives mattered, I wouldn't throw teenage pregnant girls under the bus and refuse to help them, or tell somebody who lost a baby to get over it and just go have another one. Similarly, if I wanted to prove to you that I am more than my vagina I wouldn't flap my arms in the street wearing a huge grotesque one on my head.
  What I really think, is that all you people who are my friends should come over to my house. I'll have a jar of Chill Pills handy and we'll have a grand and wonderful chat, while drinking coffee (or not) and have a great time chasing brown rabbits down random trails solving the worlds problems like civilized humans. You know, "You put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people."

No comments:

Post a Comment